LibreOffice is one of the most powerful office software, it is a strong competitor to the famous Office package programs issued by Microsoft Corporation, but it is free and available to all.
LibreOffice contains 6 programs provide you the ability to edit and modify data and documents, create tables and work of engineering drawings and calculations and difficult mathematical equations.
The software package programs of LibreOffice are Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base, it obviates the installation of the Microsoft Office package and supports all types of operating systems.
- Free and available to all.
- Open source, so anyone can develop its own version.
- Dealing with all kinds of documents through LibreOffice Writer, such as doc, docx, pdf and other types.
- Has a great tools for creating graphics through LibreOffice Draw.
- Has effective tools to make calculations and graphics chart is through LibreOffice Math.
- Contains a new tool called Web Pages to design web pages and developing it.
- Making presentations through a program called LibreOffice Impress.
- Create tables and statistics and equations using LibreOffice Chart.
- Dealing with databases using LibreOffice Base program.