Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How to Install HP LaserJet 1010 Driver on Windows 7

Today, when I was in my workplace, I encountered a problem with my old printer HP LaserJet 1010, where you I want to install its driver on my computer which running Windows 7.

I went to HP official website to download the driver of Windows 7, I found the surprise! I did not find the driver of the printer on Windows 7, it's strange that all versions of Windows starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.1 is exist except Windows 7.

I tried several times to identify the printer, until I reached to a solution and I installed the driver of my printer on Windows 7 and it worked without problems.

I want to put the solution here so that benefits everyone, especially those who have HP LaserJet 1010 printer.

How to Install HP LaserJet 1010 Driver on Windows 7:

1- Go to start menu, choose Devices and Printers.




2- Click on Add a printer.



3- Choose Add a local printer.



4- From the list of ports, choose Dot4_011 port.



5- Choose HP from the Manufacture list, then click on Windows Update button.


6- After the update is complete, choose HP LaserJet 1015 from Printer list, then click Next.


7- Installing printer driver.



8- Type the printer name, click Next.



9- Set as the default printer if you want, click Finish to start using the printer without problems.



7 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...