Saturday, December 21, 2013

WhatsApp Announce its Arrival to 400 Million Monthly Users

WhatsApp Company announced that the number of users of the WhatsApp application arrived to 400 million monthly active users.


The founder and CEO of WhatsApp company "Jan Koum" explained that the application reaped 100 million active users during the past four months alone, bringing the number of active users each month to 400 million users.

He added, via the WhatsApp blog, that the number of monthly active users of the application does not reflect the number of accounts that have registered for the service, in reference to the number of registered accounts in the application exceed 400 million user.

Jan Koum said to all users of the service "the main objective of WhatsApp is to enable people to communicate with each other using technology, regardless of where they live".
  
The founder of WhatsApp said that the number of active users of the application did not reach it any application for instant messaging via mobile devices never, pointing out that the application arrived at this number of users without any advertising campaigns.
  
Jan Koum did not reveal any other information about the WhatsApp application, which is the application that has set a record in the number of messages that it received with 24 hours last June is 27 billion message.

Download latest version of WhatsApp application:

Choose your operating system then download

3 comments :




  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...